May 1st 2018.
- a Bachelor's degree in Informatics or in a related domain
- outstanding grades from previous courses
- personal dedication which transcends the compulsory program in a normal study course
- fluent in written and spoken English
Submitting your application
To apply for the Master program in Software Engineering please perform the following steps
- Prepare your application PDF (written in German or English). It must contain the following parts:
- a statement concerning the personal motivation for the application
- curriculum vitae including activities besides the study program
- transcript of academic records
- for applicants from outside Germany also: a brief description of the grading scheme
- your Bachelor certificate (if available)
- references from internships and other jobs in the IT industry or from academia
- certificates and attestation for technical expertise
- certificates for awards, prizes, and special honors for extraordinary achievements, commitment and such
- Combine all these documents into a single PDF. Make sure that the PDF can be openend with Acrobat Reader and that it does not exceed the size limit of 25 MB
- Visit our online application system
- Click on the 'Apply now!' button
- Fill in the application form.Please pay attention to correctly specifiy your nationality and the country where your university is located.
- Attach your application PDF at the bottom of the form
- Submit your application
After the evaluation of all applications, eligible candidates will be invited to an interview. Following the interviews, the new students will be selected.